Sometimes, due to firewall issues or otherwise, you may need to manually activate your license. Please note: you will need to repeat these steps for each machine that needs offline activation.
Step-by-step guide (Windows only)
- Verify that your license is, in fact, valid
- You can do this by comparing the purchase date of your last renewal, to the current date. If it is longer than a year, you might need to renew
- If you did not renew your license, you can do so here: https://worklogassistant.com/renew.html
- Any other issues, contact email@example.com
From the Worklog Assistant installation folder, launch TurboActivate.exe and click the "Other options..." button:
You might also want to try the "Activate Worklog Assistant online now" button before continuing with the rest of the steps.
- Then click the "Manually activate Worklog Assistant offline" button
- Enter your product key and click "Next"
- Click "Save the Activation Request file"
- Email the resulting file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you receive the activation response file, follow steps 1-5 again and this time, click the "Open the Activation Response file" button: