You use Atlassian Cloud and receive a "Host requires authentication" message when trying to connect, even though you are 100% sure the username and password are correct.
- Download the latest beta: https://worklogassistant.com/download-beta.html
- Create a new API token for Worklog Assistant under your account on https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens - Make sure this is under your own user account; the same one you use in Worklog Assistant. (see below for a screenshot)
- Use this new token as the password
- Ensure the username is the email you use for Atlassian cloud
- If this still doesn't work, try the steps here